07 July 2009

Why I love Photoshop

While we were out on Ed/Cheryl's sailboat Sunday, I was taking pictures.
I know...surprise, surprise, she took the camera! Sorry, but I can't help it. It's just something I do.
I went with the normal Program mode on the camera but obviously something was set wrong. I didn't notice that, however, until we got home and I downloaded the photos because it was too bright on the boat to review photos. Please understand I didn't spend a great deal of time on these. I cropped them and did the autocorrect selection...Photoshop did the rest.
See for yourself...before Photoshop:

After Photoshop:

Before Photoshop:

After Photoshop:

Before Photoshop:

Afer Photoshop:
Here's a picture of me that Randy took...Truly, darker is better in this case!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails