18 July 2009

...and finally this

If you're reading this post first, well, you need to go to the first one in this series titled "Sunday in the San Juans" and then work backwards. Sometimes Blogger confuses me but I'm at a loss as to how to chronologically do these posts and make them come out right.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So, after the yacht and the floatplane, I decided Charli and I should get away from the house. So, we took off on a walk. Just as we left the front door, though, I saw the cutest snail. Maybe you don't think snails are cute but well, they don't move fast either and that makes them a perfect photo target for me. I was on my knees getting these shots.
A face only a mother could love...
Do snail mothers have faces 'cause this guy doesn't look like he has one... Do you think she'd want a framed copy for the mantel?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails