18 July 2009

Sunday happenings in the San Juans

After the guys took off last Sunday, I decided it was time for a bit of housecleaning. I started by vacuuming in our bedroom. I happened to glance out the window. There was a large yacht motoring by so I decided to grab the binoculars and see if I could find name.
There it was...the Huntress. Wow. I thought it deserved a picture...it was as close to something like this as I'm going to get.
So, I decided to Google it and see what I could find out. Here's the link...it's a charter just in case you're interested in a "staycation." Of course, there a clause that says the "Huntress is not available or offered for charter to US citizens or residents while in US waters" so you'll have to fly somewhere else to start the charter...but really, if you can afford the price, you can afford to fly somewhere else to pick it up, right? Go ahead, check it out. I'll wait. Really, it's worth it.
A mere $295,000 a week for 180 ft yacht and a crew of 14. Do you think if we all pitched in, we could afford an hour?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails