28 August 2009

Happy Birthday, Jean!

Today is a special day in my family...it's my sister Jean's birthday.
So, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of her, like this one.
That's Jean on the far left...the one with the uncombed hair. If you knew Jean now, you'd know that just doesn't happen often. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen her when her hair wasn't perfect. The others in the picture are my brother Ray, Grandma Berg, brother Dennis and Grandpa Berg. It seems like Grandma is looking at Jean's hair, too, wondering what in the world happened.
Then there's this picture from her school days.
Another thing about Jean...she smiles a lot. And she's got a great smile. When she smiles, it makes everyone around her smile. She's just like that. Again, not sure about the hair.
This is a picture of the three of us taken about 10 year back...that's me on the left, Jean in the middle and Janis on the right. Jean had gotten us "sister" shirts to wear at the beach.
Jean's always happiest when she's surrounded by family and friends. Now, if she could get her kids to move back home, she'd be in heaven.
Happy Birthday, Jean! I hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails