12 January 2009

An Introduction

I've written other blogs before but they've always had a direct purpose...to share photos with friends or vacation time with family. I want this blog, however, to provide me with a writing outlet for all those things that don't fit into a neat little package; and so the blog name A Confluence of Thoughts. During a typical week, my creative side goes into hiding at 8am and doesn't come back out to play until I roll back from my desk at 5pm; nights are spent in the theater room; and Saturdays and Sundays are so filled with other activities that there doesn't seem to be a time to let my random thoughts breathe. And so, I mean to use this blog to let that "other me" exhale. That said, this blog may, from time-to-time, also address issues related to technical writing or any other work-related topic. Since it's my blog, I figure that's my perogative. No matter how you arrive at my confluence - whether by accident, by link or by invitation - welcome. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails