28 July 2010

San Juan Sunsets

We were up in the San Juan Islands recently and were lucky enough to be there during a particularly hot spell in Vancouver. It was in the high 90s in Vancouver; it was 80 in the San Juan's...and absolutely beautiful. Again. Still. As always. And no, I am not a bit biased.I mean, come on...look at that sunset and tell me that is not beautiful.Or that one. It was just like living in pictures from a travel magazine. And of course, part of the charm is the sailboats reflecting in the water.This was the view from our bed the first night. It's difficult to close your eyes when this is the view outside your window.
Even Charli was spellbound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site susankanderson.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Related Posts with Thumbnails